Mong Kok is one of the liveliest districts in Hong Kong filled with a plethora of markets, street food and people. Visit the famous Ladies Market, Flower Market and Bird Market and grab a cup of bubble tea or savour the street food aroma as you make your way from one end of Mong Kok to another.
When: Wednesdays: January 11, 18, 25 from 3:00-4:00pm
Meeting Point: Mong Kok East MTR station outside Exit B (which is inside Moko Mall) – Please keep in mind this is NOT Mong Kok Station.
Which Local will be showing you around: Nam C.
What we will see!
1) The Bird Market – see the traditional culture of songbird keeping and see a typical park in Hong Kong
2) The Flower Market – enjoy the fragrances and bright colours of a flower market in Hong Kong
3) Fa Yuen Street – see the local shops and enjoy a more local market in the heart of Mong Kok
4) Ladies Market – the famous market selling knick-knacks and souvenirs with towering plastic tarp stalls and hordes of people
5) (as time allows) Dundas Street – before we end the tour, see if you can grab something you like in the many street food stores along Dundas Street
Sam the Local offers private and customized experiences to see more of Hong Kong through 60+ Local insiders that speak 12 languages. This is a special weekly itinerary that we offer complimentary to the community.
This is a unique experience offered by Sam the Local, and is not offered on behalf of any other company. If you have any questions about The Sampler or about customizing your own experiences, you reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.